“ Consumers exposed to display ads are, on average, 155% more likely to search for brand and segment specific terms.”
Well, that’s exactly how consumers behave online!
Likewise, there remain numerous other facts that give us valuable insights about consumer behaviour in the virtual world, we call as the internet or World Wide Web.
When it is about business, we often talk about growth and results. One such tool to trigger business growth is PPC (Pay Per Click).
“How well are you utilising the paid advertising techniques for your business growth?”
A question that not all businessmen have an answer for.
In today’s digitized world, Google AdWords along with Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. are providing the paid platforms to target potential customers. But, in the majority of cases, it is seen that these paid advertising platforms are not being used effectively. This way an organization loses not only the money that is spent on these platforms, but also burns the valuable time that could have generated good customer base for the business.
Here are a few questions that, I believe, every businessman should ask him/herself before starting to use a paid platform:
1) Does my business demand the use of such paid tools? Is it really necessary?
2) Do I have experienced team members to start using paid platforms?
3) What is the objective of opting for this tool and what do I aim to achieve through this? Is it to increase traffic or to increase awareness or increase leads for my business?
4) Are people really looking for your product online?
5) Where do you want to display your ads?
6) What kind of campaign does your business need? Is it Search or Display?
7) What kind of platform I should choose from Google Adwords, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin to reach my target audience?
8) What am I offering through paid advertising?
9) Do I intend to acquire leads from local market or should target beyond the local peripherals for my business?
10) What should be my CPA or Cost Per Acquisition?
Once you have the answers to these questions ready by your side, you will surely be able to draft a strategy for the paid advertising tools that can generate quality results for your business. And in case you do not have a few answers, you can surely reach out to me discuss the answers in detail. I hope these questions help you understand your business more and also, your customers even better.
– Mayur Kawale